Saturday, February 25, 2012

PJ046 Deep Cabochon Mold


Here are the originals from which the new PJ046 Deep Cabochons mold was made. Note the depth of the cabochon originals.

The bottom 4 mm of each cab is flat sided then the tops begin to curve to create the cabochon.


The mold will be available to order by Wednesday February 29, 2012 at our website, Best Flexible Molds.

Step by step instructions are included with each mold.



This group of cabochons were created rather quickly and easily using the deep cab mold. Shown are Faux Jade, turquoise, agate, mother-of-pearl, opal, wood, pearl powder on black clay, jellyroll swirl and mokume gane.





















Left is the faux agate in a silverplate Amate setting.














2 comments:

Bonnie Kreger at B-LEE KREATIONS said...

Put me on the list for one of those. The next thing I want a mold of is cats and cat faces. Please, please, please? I want to some Beads of Courage and I know the kids would love some cat faces. I would too. LOL

Penni Jo AKA Claylady43 said...

Will do and thank you!

I'll have to see about kitty cat faces. You are right, kids would like them for sure.

Penni Jo