Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Surprise

There is a program that tells us when there is a mention of our site on the web. This morning it took me to this blog, Oh Schwiet Scrap .

It has wonderful pages and I dearly love the look and the Victorian theme of Stacey's blog.

As for the pages, the interwoven elements and decorative accents are rich and varied using more than just paper. It was a joy to spend time looking at the various elements and how they were woven into the design of the page.

Imaging my surprise after looking at the photos several times this one just 'popped' out. The key and keyhole are from one of our molds PJ024 Key to My Heart.

Thank you Stacey. Your work is wonderful and we are tickled pink to be included.

Penni Jo

1 comment:

ms.schwiet said...

Thank you for the mention. I had to give you props because the molds are easy and intricate. I places another order and I can't wait to play with another group